Founded in Spain in 2005, ata renewables is a lean, independent renewable energy group comprised of four companies providing services that span engineering, advisory, certification and market intelligence, with a track record of more than 26 GW worldwide.
ata provides services for the renewable energy industry, particularly solar and wind, through our four companies: ata renewables, cere, and ata insights. We operate internationally from our offices in Spain, Mexico and Australia. The group is led by Pablo Valera and Oscar Pereles, proven professionals with a combined 40+ years’ experience in renewables.
ata ‘ three companies offer an integrated portfolio of services for the whole life cycle of a renewable energy project :
1. ata engineering: We are an independent renewable energy entity which offer services related with the development of renewable energy projects. Our firm undertake any renewable energy engineering task, from conceptual to basic and detailed engineering to a full owner’s engineering (OE) service and Engineering Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM).
Also, we are leaders in providing independent technical advisory services in renewable energy. Our capabilities include:
- Advising customers in every phase of a renewable project, from development to financial close, construction, commissioning, guarantee period and operation.
- Experts in natural resource evaluation, feasibility studies, Technical Due Diligence (TDD), Product Due Diligence (PDD), commissioning, and asset management.
- Working with both debt and equity for projects under non-recourse project finance schemes, both for new projects and for M&A transactions including refinancing, life extension, and repowering.
- Advising on projects that require long-term follow up, handled by a specialist team whose These projects are handled by a specialist team whose core strength is to keep historical consistency in the project.
3. cere: We are an independent certification entity accredited by National Accreditation Entity ENAC (IAF/ILAC member) to certify power generation units and PV power plants. We can certify in 40+ countries.
3. ata insights: We are an independent market intelligence consultancy producing analysis to support our clients’ strategic decision making. Our understanding of the renewable energy market enables us to find the needed information and communicate it effectively to help you achieve your objectives.